SEO: A Brief Overview
If you have a website and not getting desirable traffic? Then, first of all, you have to understand the importance of SEO. SEO is an acronym that implies search engine optimization, which is the procedure of optimizing the website to get organic, un-paid, traffic from the search engine results pages. In other words, SEO includes making certain changes to the website design and content that results in the website more attractive to a search engine. An SEO Company provides you a great way to increase the quality of your websites which makes it user-friendly, faster and easier to navigate.
SEO Company aims at increasing the users of the websites through accurate SEO through which the search engines place it amongst the top results. With our service, you can better understand where the traffic comes from and how the users communicate with the website.
In a recent survey, it has been observed that the websites on the first page of Google receive almost 95% of clicks, and reports indicate that results that appear higher up the page receive an increased click-through rate (CTR), and more traffic and with proper SEO optimization your website can achieve a good response.
SEO: The Importance
To get this opportunity to get placed in top 5 results and increase the visitors to the web site, your website needs to appear amongst the top results. So you should ensure some of the basic things while making your website SEO friendly.
- SEO is not about search engines but better SEO practices develop the consumers’ experience and traffic of a web site.
- Customers have a trust in the search engines that shows the top positions for the website which ultimately increases the trust on your website for the best result.
- It has emerged as one of the best platforms for social promotion on a website. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms.
- It is also important for the smooth functioning of a big web site. Web sites, having more than one author can get advantage from SEO through the direct and indirect way. The direct advantage is growth in search engine traffic. On the other hand, the indirect advantage is having a common framework to utilize prior to publishing content on the website.
- It has the capability to put the website ahead of the competition in the digital market. If two websites are selling the homogeneous product then, the web site is likely to have more customers and make more sales where the SEO has been optimized properly.
SEO: What to Avoid
- Selecting the Wrong Keywords
One of the most common mistakes in choosing the wrong keywords is ignoring the preference of search engines and users for good traffic.
- Keyword Stuffing
Some websites might be thinking of using target keywords in every sentence of the published content would boost your ratings. But, this selection couldn’t be more damaging to the website.
- Publish Non-Original Content
The next common mistake is related to the quality of the content. Some writers duplicate the texts of other published write-ups. This was a common practice by most of the websites, today search engines penalize this process of plagiarism and regarded as highly discouraging.
- Skipping the Title Tags & Meta Descriptions
Developing and furnishing the content for the websites do not end once just merely including a targeted keyword in the articles. Title tags and Meta descriptions are an equally important part of SEO that should not be ignored.